All automobile manufacturers outline a factory maintenance schedule in your owner's manual to keep your car, SUV, or truck in the best possible condition. Factory maintenance enhances a vehicle's efficiency and reliability, which can save you tons of money throughout the car's lifespan. These maintenance intervals usually occur around every 30,000 miles, which is why it may also be called 30/60/90K Service.
Benefits of Factory Maintenance
- Keeps your vehicle safe and reliable on the road
- Maintains eligibility of your vehicle's extended warranty (failure to follow can lead to voiding your warranty)
- Stops minor issues from becoming huge and expensive repairs down the line
- Extends your vehicle's life/protects your investment
- Increases your vehicle's resell value
What to Expect
Your owner's manual will have specific details for your car's make and model. Generally, you can expect the following items to be done at your 30/60/90K service.
- Belts, seals, and hoses inspection and replacement
- Brake system inspection and service
- Filter changes
- Fluid top-offs or flushes
- Oil changes
- Spark plugs and wires inspection and replacement
- Timing belt or chain inspection
- Tire rotation and inspection
- & more.
It's important to note that certain services, such as oil changes and tire rotations, should be done more frequently in addition to it being done at every 30K-mark. All in all, if you take care of your car, it should take care of you.
The certified technicians at Chicane Motorsport can help you with all of your automotive maintenance and repair needs. Feel free to give us a call or visit our auto repair shop in Olathe, KS. We can help you put your vehicle on schedule so that you can drive with confidence.